Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Jungseok Memorial Library welcomes recommendations from current faculty, staff, and students for materials to be purchased for our collections. All requests to purchase new library materials will be evaluated according to the terms of the Collection Development Policy.
We do not purchase materials such as :
Children’s books, set of books, workbooks, non-printed materials(CD, DVD, electronic materials etc.), theses and dissertations, periodicals and articles, standards, patents, card books, coloring books, writing books, pamphlets and so on.
- Shipping time
- Korean books - about 2 weeks
- Foreign books (if local stores have items) - about a month
- Foreign books (When ordering items from foreign stores) - more than 2~3 months
- Jungseok Memorial Library - 032-860-9004 , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Law · Medical library - 032-860-9037, email@example.com